Алън Грийнспън: "Откачалки" може да разрушат икономиката на САЩ

Започната от Биткойн.БГ, Септември 18, 2016, 02:31:01 PM

« назад - напред »

Биткойн.БГ

Алън Грийнспън ръководи Федералният Резерв на САЩ от 1987 до 2006 г. Това е най-дългият период на икономически разцвет в Американската история.На конференция организирана от университетите в Стандфорд и Чикаго той е заявил, че е изключително притеснен от икономическото и политическото положеие в САЩ.

"Надявам се да намерим изход, защото иначе нашата велика държава ще бъде разрушена, как да се изразя, от откачалки. Това е най-лошата икономическа и политическа среда, на която съм бил свидетел" - е заявил 90-годишният икономист.

---

US economy may be ruined by 'crazies', warns Alan Greenspan

Former Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan has expressed deep concern over the current economic and political situation in the US, saying it is the worst he has ever seen.

Greenspan, who ran the Fed from 1987 to 2006 during America's longest economic boom, said the country is headed toward high inflation, high unemployment, and stagnant demand in the economy.

"I hope we all find a way out because this is too great a country to be undermined, by how should I say it, crazies," the 90-year-old economist said at a conference set up by Stanford University and the University of Chicago. Greenspan refused to comment on whom he was referring.

"It is the worst economic and political environment that I've ever been related to," he told the audience, stressing that the economy was not in a stable equilibrium.

https://www.rt.com/business/359535-alan-greenspan-crazies-us-economy/